Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. We had those big rubber condoms on the nozzles...

We had those big rubber condoms on the nozzles for a while, but most were replaced by pumps with nozzles that had holes near the tip for vapor return. Now that the vast majority of cars on the road...
  2. I stopped to fill it about 4-6 miles after the...

I stopped to fill it about 4-6 miles after the digital gas gauge display started flashing. My first fill-up back in April, I drove about 10-15 miles after it started flashing. That day, I stopped...
  3. I pumped 9.831 gallons last night, no overflow.

I pumped 9.831 gallons last night, no overflow.
  4. Has the valley girl found the jack?

Has the valley girl found the jack?
  5. The idea expressed in the below meme is one of...

The idea expressed in the below meme is one of the major reasons I bought a 2021 Mirage. Yes, it has some technology I'd rather not be present, but it's still a totally off-the-grid vehicle. I'd...
  6. Replies
    Views

We all have to pay attention to ourselves and...

We all have to pay attention to ourselves and introspectively understand what we ourselves are comfortable with and what we're not. For over 10 years now, I've made it a point to always travel 300...
  7. Replies
    Views

I used the word "TRY" in that allegedly "bold"...

I used the word "TRY" in that allegedly "bold" original claim.

After running it down to nearly empty yesterday and then filling it up at the gas station, I know more about the car now than I did...
  8. Replies
    Views

Filled up the Mirage at the gas station for the...

Filled up the Mirage at the gas station for the first time today. Clicked at 8.267. I pumped exactly one additional gallon to finish at 9.267, then drove 46 miles home before pulling into the...
  9. After reading this thread, I've come to realize...

After reading this thread, I've come to realize that on a subliminal, unconscious level, part of why I wanted to buy a new Mirage was precisely to piss off idiot Karens like Doug DeMuro and his...
  10. Replies
    Views

New 2021 owner

Hi everyone!

Here's the window sticker of my brand new car: https://www.mitsubishicars.com/rs/file/monroney?vin=ML32AUHJ9MH002382

It came with the chrome package and fog lights installed at...