Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Interesting thread on the Volt forum about 6...

Interesting thread on the Volt forum about 6 months ago. There's a guy in here that traded his Volt in on a Honda Clarity...

Is the Chevy Volt Worth Buying?
  2. Replies
    Views

The last time I looked, I couldn't find "loaded"...

The last time I looked, I couldn't find "loaded" struts for a Mirage. I ended up buying used struts from a low-mile, late model wrecked Mirage. I have a 2015...which has softer spring rates than...
  3. And .... 2 weeks later, I finally got around to...

And .... 2 weeks later, I finally got around to putting the summer tires back on!

We had freak snow flurries a week ago, but nothing accumulated...

Not counting the fake snowbanks installed...
  4. Replies
    Views

Oh that's my favorite part about Teslas by far ;)...

Oh that's my favorite part about Teslas by far ;) They just eat the things like candy
  5. Thread: oil leak?

by 14Mirage400
    Replies
    Views

For anyone interested I replaced my PCV today...

For anyone interested I replaced my PCV today with one from Nissan/Infinite part #11810-6N202
    Perfect fit
  6. Thread: Hello!

by cl0ud
    Replies
    Views

Hello!

Hi, I'm new here and new to cars in general. I only drove superminis so far and would like to get another one. I'm here because I'm in the market for a new car after my 208 got totaled and got away...
  7. Replies
    Views

Most of my trucking fleets use these ThermoKing...

Most of my trucking fleets use these ThermoKing APUs. They save the fleets a gajillion dollars in saved fuel from not idling.

https://www.thermoking.com/na/en/road/auxiliary-power-units.html
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Due to fuel prices, used car prices still being...

Due to fuel prices, used car prices still being kind of high, and so forth... I paid $3000 out the door for the 15 Mirage DE I recently acquired. So take away tax, title, license, and dealer doc fee...
  9. If one were to turn their rather large cell phone...

If one were to turn their rather large cell phone sideways to watch the latest Turdpails escapade, and set the phone up in the cluster shelf, pretty much everything but the 55-60 mph part of the...
  10. New shoes for the Baby Mama’s Lexus GX 27010 ...

New shoes for the Baby Mama’s Lexus GX

11. Replies
    Views

Here's a crazy idea, what about using the tow...

Here's a crazy idea, what about using the tow hook mount with the tow hook and weld a small plate to the eye, drill a mounting hole through the plate so the antenna mounts to the plate, run a ground...
  12. Replies
    Views

Well, the donor car with the cracked transmission...

Well, the donor car with the cracked transmission was already sent to the crusher. Also found that a 2016 5 speed Yaris synch hub is not a match.. still up for suggestions.

Working on ssg asia...
  13. Replies
    Views

https://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb-capacity-48-...

https://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb-capacity-48-58-in-x-96-14-in-heavy-duty-folding-trailer-62666.html

I have been towing a harbor freight trailer hundreds of miles in the past several months....
  14. Replies
    Views

I actually did message the 3 sites above. They...

I actually did message the 3 sites above. They all 3 have now emailed me as well saying back ordered, no eta.

Foama, you present the thout i was going towards, but wanted to try to cross the...
  15. I've had my 23 Bolt for about a year and a half...

I've had my 23 Bolt for about a year and a half now. It's got a bit over 10,000 miles on it. Besides a weird ticking sound when turning early on in the car's life (ended up being the dash support...
  16. Replies
    Views

Just to clarify, so far my Mirage has been dealt...

Just to clarify, so far my Mirage has been dealt with by two garages/mechanics:
    - The first, who replaced the gearbox mount and possibly failed to tighten the bolt and who is more interested in...
  17. Replies
    Views

17,250 mile late winter car-camp

I left in early February and got back in early April. General route was STL to the UP passed the Soo thru Ontario to New England, then back to STL for a pit stop before going up passed the ID...
  18. Replies
    Views

Steve - Your sister should sing your praises from...

Steve - Your sister should sing your praises from upon high! I'm close to the same size and you. It wouldn't hurt to have one of your very own. And, very sorry to hear about your mother...
  19. Replies
    Views

Update! I finished installing the used...

Update!
    I finished installing the used transmission last Thursday I believe it was. Everything went really smooth for the most part. I think the hardest part was getting everything lined up flush...
  20. Replies
    Views

Ciao! ModernistDinosaur here!

Hi all, I'm making a formal introduction after I posted about a curious used Mirage.

Long-story-short: my 2003 Golf TDI is aging. Although I've adored that car, life is such that I'm not going to...
  21. Replies
    Views

That inner universal joint looks bad. You could...

That inner universal joint looks bad. You could try getting an entire complete right side driveshaft as an aftermarket part instead. Costs about 100 quid, but a good deal cheaper than the OEM part.
  22. Replies
    Views

Johnny's right. That exact same thing happened to...

Johnny's right. That exact same thing happened to my old Ford Ranger a few years ago. Take it to your local Muffler shop or Indy garage & I'll bet they can fix it WAYY cheeper & faster. I think my...
  23. Replies
    Views

Looks like a filter housing? I'm not remembering...

Looks like a filter housing? I'm not remembering everything about this thread. And too lazy to look back.
  24. It's blue, I'll give ya that! If you do buy...

It's blue, I'll give ya that!

If you do buy it, tell us every little thing good or bad about the experience. So we can all laugh and/or say stuff like, "told ya so!"
  25. Replies
    Views

360,000 miles :)

Just finished post in the newbie section so ended up here looking to resolve a few issues. Yes, that's correct 360,00 miles but still running well. About a month ago I drove through a high ware...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4