Thread: 93 mirage carburetor float level

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

93 mirage carburetor float level

Hi guys, I have a JDM 93 mirage I'm rebuilding the carburetor on. I believe it uses a very similar carb to the late 80's models in the US, but I can't find float measurements anywhere. My hanes manual even tells me to go to hell lol, anybody know the hi/low measurements? Guess it isn't a common rebuild, TIA

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,037 Posts
    I'm sorry, I can't help. But I'm interested because I find carburetors very interesting. If you had the time, resources and fortitude to do it, attaching a AFR gauge to your exhaust so you can read it while you drive and tune accordingly, what a difference that would make! Good luck in any event.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by Renaulter View Post
    Hi guys, I have a JDM 93 mirage I'm rebuilding the carburetor on. I believe it uses a very similar carb to the late 80's models in the US, but I can't find float measurements anywhere. My hanes manual even tells me to go to hell lol, anybody know the hi/low measurements? Guess it isn't a common rebuild, TIA
    So by JDM you mean you have a rhd car that was sold in Japan and imported to the US?
    What engine does it have?
    Maybe something here will work for you..

http://mmc-manuals.ru/Old_Mitsubishi...age_.2F_Lancer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    So by JDM you mean you have a rhd car that was sold in Japan and imported to the US?
    What engine does it have?
    Maybe something here will work for you..

http://mmc-manuals.ru/Old_Mitsubishi...age_.2F_Lancer
    Yes, its an import from japan. Motor is a 4g13. I'll check that resource out later, thanks

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Renaulter For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-30-2022)

Sorry, I don't speak ricer. I'll google it.

Okay, figured it out. It's a 1.3L

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)