Shovel? Ugh.
Snowblower?
Plow?

Just drive and hope it packs down?

I've had a guy with a blower since I moved here. It was $500/season but I was never left snowed in. Then he retired.
My neighbor took over, similar rate but not nearly as good.

I've had a really old Eaton viking blower since moving here but it had a myriad of issues. So it sat. This year I decided NO MAS to $550 service and bought a used 8hp Craftsman like new, cost, $200. It ran like a champ when we got hit last week with 25+ CMs. Buffalo had 7 FEET in areas!

Being curious and wanting to recou my$200 I tinkered with the old Viking. To my surprise the comp. was good, the starter spun fast, all the belts/chain and pulleys are good. It appears only the carb is shot, the float is likely gummed up never rising to seal the bowl when full. To my surprise Amazon has new 8hp Tecumseh carbs including line, clamps, primer, filter, gasket & control knobs for $26. Monday it arrives and Tuesday I should have a great running 8hp/26" beast of a blower running. Don't know which I'll keep. Both have advantages. The Viking has large tires and nice chains, also, all controls are on the bars. The Sears has engine controls on the engine and the shifter down low.

Enough of my sperging. Tell me how you deal with the snow part of winter.