Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: 2002 Mitsubishi Delica Space Gear L400 (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsubishi
    Delica Space Gear L400
    Black
    4spd automagic

4x4

•  
    Details

Has some weird bmw looking grille from a Taiwan market 2005 Delica

•  

Stock

•  
    Comments: 141 / Views: 66707
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Would a slipping belt cause those symptoms? I'm not very familiar with automatic transmissions.
    I don't know a lot about automatics either but don't think they typically have belts. The newer model D5 delicas do have a cvt. The one I have is a conventional automagic. It's a junky toyota aisin transmission

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

I didn't drop the oil pan cause the exhaust is in the way. I did manage to unplug a connector and ohm out all the solenoids and fluid temp sensor. Everything there checkout perfect. All the other connectors seemed to be plugged in and in good shape. I found a transmission in japan on the beforward website with unknown mileage that I might be able to get for around $2200cad landed. That's still more than $0 so I'm gonna hold out and see if I can get a nearby transmission shop to take a look and likely make it great again. I'd rather limp it over for them to see what it's doing than hand them a transmission and say fix me.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)