Thread: OEM Parts: All-Weather Mats

Country
    United States
    Thanks

OEM Parts: All-Weather Mats

Can anyone vouch for either wholesalemitsubishiparts.com or mitsubishipartsnow.com? I want to buy some all-weather floor mats with the mirage branding on them to spare the carpet mats that came with the car. The product page for mitsubishipartsnow says that it fits the 2023 Mirage and when I add it to my cart, it says that it does not fit my 2023 Mirage. However it also says this about the body touch-up paint pen, so I think I should ignore it. Has anyone ever bought anything from these retailers and/or would share their experience? I don't want to go through the dealer as it is a 30-minute drive away and I don't really trust the vendors on amazon to provide a set that will fit.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ansebundren View Post
    Can anyone vouch for either wholesalemitsubishiparts.com or mitsubishipartsnow.com? I want to buy some all-weather floor mats with the mirage branding on them to spare the carpet mats that came with the car. The product page for mitsubishipartsnow says that it fits the 2023 Mirage and when I add it to my cart, it says that it does not fit my 2023 Mirage. However it also says this about the body touch-up paint pen, so I think I should ignore it. Has anyone ever bought anything from these retailers and/or would share their experience? I don't want to go through the dealer as it is a 30-minute drive away and I don't really trust the vendors on amazon to provide a set that will fit.
    I ordered my rear bumper scuff guard from wholesalemitubishiparts, so I can vouch for them at least.

https://www.wholesalemitsubishiparts...-rear-mz314777

It did show up in OEM Mitsu packaging like you would get from the dealer.

As for the OEM all-weather floor mats they should fit. Most details on the Mirage for stuff like that hasn't changed much through the style changes, with some notable exceptions like rear drum parts and exterior details.

Also I'm not shilling but most members of the forum seem to swear by the WeatherTech floor mats as a perfect option which covers a lot more space than the OEM option. I bought a set for the front but I've been too lazy to put them in.

Check it out and see what you think: https://www.weathertech.com/mitsubis...er-digitalfit/
    2022 Mirage ES [5MT/Infrared/OEM+] / 2015 CR-V EX [CVT/Black Pearl/Modded]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jonesboro For This Useful Post:

ansebundren (07-16-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I think you will be very disappointed in the factory "All Weather" floor mats. I bought them when I bought the Pumpkin & went to the Weathertech ones once I saw the design & quality of the OEM ones... You show being in Texas, so protection of the floor & carpet may not be as much of an issue for you as us in the Great Winter Salt Belt of Ontario......

I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.4 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.9 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to klroger For This Useful Post:

mohammad (07-17-2023)