Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mirage owner/ Pizza delivery man in Olympia WA shoots and kills supposed attacker!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Top_Fuel View Post
    Good question.

According the the search tool, Cobrajet has multiple posts after April 22, 2023.

Attachment 26238

^^^ That doesn't seem like something you would post if you were stuck in jail facing a second-degree murder charge?!?
    It's possible someone may not have been taken into custody or remained in custody in a situation like this. It may have become a DA decision after the fact.

There's a lot of room for speculation in this thread. I somewhat overlooked this thread at first, & thought nothing of it.

I was just thinking about Cobrajet the other day. I have those moments when we haven't heard from a forum member for a long time, who usually posts quite frequently. I had a moment like that recently, and then this thread appeared again. That alone means nothing.

When this thread appeared the first time, I didn't take it seriously. I actually forgot about it.

I don't see a happy ending to this story regardless of who is involved. Life is precious. The lives of those involved (family members included) have been changed forever. Very sad!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Fummins (12-21-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I amy have been following and researching this case for nothing I guess.... I just thought Dirk knew it was him when he started this thread.
    Last edited by Christopher_B; 12-21-2023 at 06:15 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Okay, I guess I should clear the air here. I didn't know the forum was aware of this situation until today. Yes, unfortunately I am involved in this incident. I am sure you guys have a million questions, but I can't comment any further. If you pray, please pray for me and for this man's family.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Christopher_B (12-22-2023),defensivetackle99 (02-21-2024),foama (01-08-2024),inuvik (12-22-2023),Mark (12-22-2023),MetroMPG (12-22-2023),mohammad (12-24-2023),OrganicFoxes (01-29-2024),Top_Fuel (12-22-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    Okay, I guess I should clear the air here. I didn't know the forum was aware of this situation until today. Yes, unfortunately I am involved in this incident. I am sure you guys have a million questions, but I can't comment any further. If you pray, please pray for me and for this man's family.
    Will do!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

defensivetackle99 (02-21-2024)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    Will do also.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Christopher_B For This Useful Post:

defensivetackle99 (02-21-2024)

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm sorry, but chasing someone down with a kid in your car is a special kind of stupid
    Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,037 Posts
    Cobrajet - I don't know how I didn't see this thread earlier. We're pulling for you buddy.

How are you replying? Did you get bail? Maybe you have smartphone access in jail? I doubt it, but I know nothing about jail. I / We are hoping you're out.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Will pray for you Cobrajet. I hope you are still doing ok. And hopefully nothing has happened to your Mirage.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.0 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.6 mpg (Imp)