Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Air Compressor

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinton View Post
    Here is a good review on it on YouTube.Someone asks him how many car tires can it fill with the 1.5 battery and he says 4 for a Toyota Camry.My purpose is to just keep my pressure up as I do have AAA if I have any serious issues.I just do not want to have to go to gas stations and deal with any negative issues at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwY-mo9nMTA
    Yesterday was our hottest day of the year, & you got me thinking of Christmas!

I emailed my parents my Christmas wish list last night, and the hand held Bauer air compressor is on the top of the list.

A 2nd mid-size Bauer battery was number two on my list, & a Bauer impact driver was number three.

My parents live near a Harbor Freight store (I don't), and they appreciate a shopping list.

Now that I already have a Bauer battery charger, I don't mind sticking with this brand.

This will give me a few months to forget what I passed on to them, too!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinton View Post
    Here is a good review on it on YouTube.Someone asks him how many car tires can it fill with the 1.5 battery and he says 4 for a Toyota Camry.My purpose is to just keep my pressure up as I do have AAA if I have any serious issues.I just do not want to have to go to gas stations and deal with any negative issues at them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwY-mo9nMTA
    How about this? It got good review for the $

https://www.harborfreight.com/20v-co...nly-64533.html

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.3 mpg (US) ... 18.4 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defensivetackle99 View Post
    How about this? It got good review for the $

https://www.harborfreight.com/20v-co...nly-64533.html
    Anyone?

@ OP, how you like your Bauer air compressor? I’m shopping for one. Winter is coming.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.3 mpg (US) ... 18.4 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.0 mpg (Imp)

I've had enough cheap plastic air compressors that break or don't work when you really need them. I finally bought one very similar to the one that Topfuel posted here. It works great, isn't that expensive, came with a soft case that I managed to stuff tire plugs and the tools inside with the compressor. I carry it in the cargo box on the back of my side by side so it gets thrown around a lot, used in the rain, snow etc....
    Here's the one that I bought
    The only thing I don't love about it is the chuck. It's plastic and can get stuck on the valve stem when you try to remove it. Then you lose some air...A dab of grease might help that though. The type that topfuel has uses a thread on hose instead. I do prefer the cig lighter outlet cause all my vehicles have an outlet.

Last edited by Fummins; 09-28-2023 at 12:53 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

inuvik (09-28-2023),ThunderG (09-28-2023),Top_Fuel (09-28-2023)