Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Am I supposed to have fog lights?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Yeah! I didn't even state my question correctly. I went back & fixed that!

Fog lights are way over-rated in my opinion, but I say that about a lot of things.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Fummins (01-02-2024)

So I have a 2023 Mirage SE on the hoist. It has the "fog lights" but they're DRL only. There is only one bulb in this housing. The bulb isn't a normal fog light bulb it's a weird Sylvania that looks like this I can't be sure but I think a normal fog light bulb(whatever size it is) may fit in the same hole but the connector is different, atleast different from the 2014 and 2017 that I've seen. I'm pretty sure I spotted the actual foglight bulb connector tapped up in the usual spot. So...a guy might be able to pull the drl bulbs, buy some fog light bulbs, plug them into the correct connectors, activate them via etacs(or the way I'm gonna try via scan tool) then maybe you might be good to go. But if a dealer did this they'd have to figure out how to make your drls work from the headlights or install the old drl bulbs somewhere else. Or find the fog light housings that have two holes, one for drl and one for fog lights.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)