Thread: Limp mode after transmission swap

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Limp mode after transmission swap

Okay, been on here a lot and with a lot of issues. Got everything finally finished up, got it on the ground.

I'm now throwing FIFTEEN A/T codes. So obviously I did something terribly wrong.
    Fluid levels are good so it's gonna be mechanical.

What do I need to check here?
    Heavy limp mode - car will go into gears but barely moves, blinking gear indicator light (blinking D light, blinking R light) when in reverse, drive or low

They are all different variations of shift control solenoid circuit high (all solenoids) pressure control solenoid circuit high (again, all solenoids ) and torque converter clutch control solenoid circuit high.

What the hell did I do wrong? Is my torque converter seated improperly?

Help and input is appreciated once again, sorry I suck at mechanic work

Oh yeah, 2017 Mirage G4 CVT

I’d start at the round plug near the dipstick tube. Was this the car with a grinding flywheel?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Yes, same car.

It is the grey connector that I'm having trouble with, looks like I didn't seat it properly. It seems to go halfway down on the connector then I can move it slightly left and right, but with the clip pressed it doesn't turn clockwise or counterclockwise no matter how hard I try. Is there a trick to it?