Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying to find a Yellow SE in the states - unicorn ?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    The Ralliart is a very interesting trim... I've got one with 69 miles on it (technically still new, not even registered) ... but I think they skimped on it features in lieu of the graphics... it does not have fog lights or leather seating surfaces or heated seats. I do think the decals are snazzy. If something happened to it, I think a couple years out it will be impossible to find specific Ralliart trim pieces (the side skirts with Ralliart branding, although the standard ones (that come on the 24's may be plentiful) and the mud flaps ect. It has been mentioned before that the interior is gaudy with the red trim plastics, but they actually come from earlier special editions (found in some 2019 SE's for instance. **Personally, i think they just used stuff from the warehouse, especially since the run of cars was nearing the end... the plant boss was like... what the heck are we going to do with all these? My biggest concern however would be if you drove it like a normal car, and it was a place with winter/salt/sand ect... what would the decals look like, or if they would peel in 5 years or so? It would look horrid in that condition. If you can get it for off MSRP (now that its technically last years model), why not.... it most likely will be one of those 'cool' Mirages that are looked to as interesting years from now... but it mostly is just decals and only a handful of unique trim pieces, so the under-neath is no different than a standard car.

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/a...ff=share_other
    There are only 3 left for that specific trim in the country, per Car.[/QUOTE]

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 Times in 1,099 Posts
    Let White Bear find your yeller one for you and buy it from White Bear.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defensivetackle99 View Post
    Awesome. Now let me ask you this: what your opinion on this Mirage?

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/a...ff=share_other

There are only 3 left for that specific trim in the country, per Car.
    I don't really know yet, other than a short test drive, I pick it up this Saturday as my work week was full, i wil post after I get some seat time

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 2,152 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Let White Bear find your yeller one for you and buy it from White Bear.
    Given the economy & market, I am not so sure White Bear is cheaper than anyone else. If you call the shots & don't let a dealership yank your chain, I have to believe the prices aren't all that different elsewhere.

I own a Mirage because White Bear was selling brand new 2017 ES manuals for $7,500-9,500 (price was dependent on which rebates you qualified for & how you financed the car). I could have bought TWO brand new Mirages for less $$$ than what one costs today. I haven't seen a good deal on a brand new Mirage since about May of 2021.

I would still start my search at WB if I was in the market for a Mitsubishi, but I wouldn't expect much difference in price today. I could be wrong, however.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Went to the White Bear website, only ES and Black editions in stock. Interesting

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Try RC Hill Mitsubishi ... i dont know if its the trim you want, but there is a video, posted today! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it500s1bfxI

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,857 Times in 2,154 Posts
    Beware of Florida dealers and their high extra fees.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Beware of Florida dealers and their high extra fees.
    Yeah.

@OP, do you need to have the yellow SE now? Thought time is on your side to find one near you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.2 mpg (US) ... 18.4 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    @OP you can ask white Bear if they could place an order for you? Or your nearest dealer?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.2 mpg (US) ... 18.4 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Poland
    Thanks
    Hey, just a food for thought - how about buying any color (or the cheapest one) and play with wrapping? You could turn it into any color of your choice, on top it protects the bodywork. I did it to one of my cars and the outcome is spectacular

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2021 Space Star Intense SDA 1.2 automatic: 34.5 mpg (US) ... 14.7 km/L ... 6.8 L/100 km ... 41.4 mpg (Imp)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bunio14 For This Useful Post:

BigMW (03-04-2024),inuvik (03-04-2024)