Thread: It's not pink!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

It's not pink!!

It's plasma purple. We bought our 2015 hatchback last August after I ruined the engine in our previous car in flood water. Insurance covered pretty much of the cost of the Mirage since the car was totalled. I found this beauty (pics to follow, maybe) after an online search for a fuel efficient car with a manual transmission and not a ton of miles (73k). We got this car shortly after the Barbie movie ran, so naturally we got "Barbie car" comments. In spite of the color, which I am warming up to, I have grown to really appreciate this car. It's about as simple as it gets in a modern vehicle. The most consternation we had was figuring out the radio. But to be honest, car radios have always been a mystery. And it is surprisng spacious. We can fit two adult bicycles inside, with the wheels off of course. I did not think that would be possible until I tried it.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,849 Times in 2,149 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald K View Post
    It's plasma purple. We bought our 2015 hatchback last August after I ruined the engine in our previous car in flood water. Insurance covered pretty much of the cost of the Mirage since the car was totalled. I found this beauty (pics to follow, maybe) after an online search for a fuel efficient car with a manual transmission and not a ton of miles (73k). We got this car shortly after the Barbie movie ran, so naturally we got "Barbie car" comments. In spite of the color, which I am warming up to, I have grown to really appreciate this car. It's about as simple as it gets in a modern vehicle. The most consternation we had was figuring out the radio. But to be honest, car radios have always been a mystery. And it is surprisng spacious. We can fit two adult bicycles inside, with the wheels off of course. I did not think that would be possible until I tried it.
    Welcome to the forum Donald K. Got any questions about your Mirage? It should be easy to find in a parking lot.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 2,143 Posts
    It's plasma purple.
    I might debate "the plasma purple is not pink", but welcome to the forum!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 1,130 Posts
    Welcome to the forum! The Plasma Purple is a pretty rare color these days along with the Green color. Enjoy your new to you ride. If you need inspiration what's possible to haul with our little cars here is a thread.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...-G4-Space-Star

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)