Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mitsu is doing WHAT?!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,857 Times in 2,154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    Can I have it?

It's actually quite hypocritical of you to own that, whilst also owning a Tata EV. It's like you're slapping yourself in the face. Don't be such a tree cutting hypocrite and just give it to me. I'm willing to help you out.
    Hey, everything's for sale. For the right price, it's yours. I usually tell people who ask no less than six figures, I love my Jeep that much. But if someone ever delivered on that, I'd be a fool not to take it.

I'm just a car enthusiast. Just like everyone else here.

And yes I cleared my little yard of trees a couple of years ago. Big ones, too.

Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    I mentioned elsewhere that the single most glorious drive I ever took was in a late 80's (or real early 90's) Jeep Wrangler. Bikini top, no doors. 5-speed, 4.0L. It was 1995. We needed some part for our senior project and it was around town. I told the group, I'd go get it but my car is about a 2 mile hike from here. Another guy said, "can you drive a stick?" I said, "yup, my car's a stick."

He said, my Jeep's right out the door if you want to take it to go get it. I said, "boy howdy." And off I went. Across Chattanooga and back. I was maybe 22 or 23 years old. In good shape. Chickie-poos looking at me riding by in the Jeep. The Jeep was flawless. The weather was flawless. It was heaven on earth. I let the guy know how glorious it was. I'll never forget it.
    Jeeps do that to you. They make you keep it for over 30 years and dump unreasonable amounts of money trying to keep it on the road. When I lived down South I thought it was all I'd ever need. You don't even have to go fast.

Last edited by Eggman; 03-18-2024 at 10:04 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)