Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto Stop Go Malfunction

Country
    UK
    Thanks
    I reported the fault to the DVSA UK for them to investigate .. why should over activation of the clutch switch cause the AS&G not to restart the vehicle without any warning indicator/sound to indicate a fault.

This fault manifests itself exactly like the evidently (according to Mitsubishi UK) DVSA recall on up to 2017 built vehicles, which would not restart the vehicle in certain circumstances due to the AS&G software not dealing correctly with a failing battery.

My best solution would be to switch the function off permanently ... however this is not a possible option according to the manufacturers.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AshimotoK0 View Post
    I reported the fault to the DVSA UK for them to investigate .. why should over activation of the clutch switch cause the AS&G not to restart the vehicle without any warning indicator/sound to indicate a fault.

This fault manifests itself exactly like the evidently (according to Mitsubishi UK) DVSA recall on up to 2017 built vehicles, which would not restart the vehicle in certain circumstances due to the AS&G software not dealing correctly with a failing battery.

My best solution would be to switch the function off permanently ... however this is not a possible option according to the manufacturers.
    You probably won't get much input from the States, because AS&G is not offered here on the Mirage. I am somewhat surprised it works in conjunction with the clutch. I think I would find it extremely annoying.