Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doug Demuro hating Mirage again

Where's the leak ma'am? Marklovski's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Here's the parody version, way better. "The mirage doesn't even have a steering wheel"

https://youtu.be/5J35J-Xs3tk?si=x-NQZcewZLE1GYgR

Fuel Log: Good enough
    Instagram: @zoras_sapphire

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marklovski For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (04-11-2024)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Marklovski View Post
    Here's the parody version, way better. "The mirage doesn't even have a steering wheel" https://youtu.be/5J35J-Xs3tk?si=x-NQZcewZLE1GYgR
    The ironic part of the 2017 Mirage he's slamming is that it's a 2015 Mirage. 2014 has the antenna in the front, and the 2015 has the antenna in the rear. It's surely a 2014-15 front bumper & 2015 Mirage.

I gave him 20 seconds. I should make a rebuttal titled: "There are such things as bad car reviewers."

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I gave him 20 seconds. I should make a rebuttal titled: "There are such things as bad car reviewers."
    I like reviews/recommendations made by mechanics. I don't take much stock in clowns like DeMuro. Plus, he has zero experience owning a Mirage. Customer reviews of the Mirage have always been pretty good. Smart people know what they are buying, & know what the Mirage does well.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Even Clarkson, May and Hammond love small cheap cars. Doug Demuro is just a smug guy from San Deigo who doesn't know how to dress properly.

At least the topgear guys were entertaining and presented themselves as relatable, someone you would have a beer with. At least on camera.

Doug, the complete opposite. All the kids driving clapped out Camry's and 20 year old Bmw's with 23 pieces of tape covering all the warning lights on the cluster must love this kinda stuff.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 1,039 Posts
    Doug Demuro is just a smug gal from San Deigo who doesn't know how to dress properly.
    I fixed your post.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

These days it's hard to tell.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    At least the topgear guys were entertaining and presented themselves as relatable, someone you would have a beer with. At least on camera.

Doug, the complete opposite. All the kids driving clapped out Camry's and 20 year old Bmw's with 23 pieces of tape covering all the warning lights on the cluster must love this kinda stuff.
    I thought Camry and Accord owners were men in their 30s who wanted power but their wives wouldn't let them buy a sportscar?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I thought Camry and Accord owners were men in their 30s who wanted power but their wives wouldn't let them buy a sportscar?
    lol that typically the case as observed in driveaccord.net forums. Ex accord owner here.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2023 Mirage G4 SE 1.2 automatic: 43.0 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.6 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to defensivetackle99 For This Useful Post:

Marklovski (04-10-2024)