Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question from the son of a new mirage hatchback owner

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I want to thank everyone for their suggestions it is much appreciated

She ended up ordering this cup holder armrest from Amazon

YJYWZH for Mitsubishi Mirage... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09PHG6GJ8...p_mob_ap_share

It works pretty good and it’s surprisingly sturdy without the need to drill or anything

It has a piece that extends forward to make the armrest a little longer which seems to work for her

She really doesn’t do long drives anyway but I think this summer she will want to take some trips to the beach

I would prefer the oem center console armrest if it was my car (mainly for the bigger storage space) but I think this aftermarket one works better for her than the oem one would for reasons I explained in earlier posts

I also ordered her WeatherTech floor mats for front and rear and they fit like a glove I’m very happy with them

Will order her the WeatherTech mat for the cargo area next and she’ll be pretty much set

Maybe I’ll order her some seat covers too to keep the car in the best condition possible in case she ever wants to sell it

Thanks again and feel free to give any other suggestions that can improve the car

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Oh actually one more thing

Any suggestions for rear bumper protection?

I ordered her one of those license plate bumpers for the front but idk what would work well for the back bumper

One of those hitch ones would be cool but then we would have to buy and install a hitch first which would bring total cost way up so idk

Thanks again