Thread: will those mags fit ?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

will those mags fit ?

Hi, looking to buy some mags for my summer tires, found some used 14x6J ET38, will they fit ? Don't know anything about tires size !

Thanks !

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,857 Times in 2,154 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by samwars95 View Post
    Hi, looking to buy some mags for my summer tires, found some used 14x6J ET38, will they fit ? Don't know anything about tires size !

Thanks !
    The question of replacement rims comes up often here on the forum. There are some rules of thumb to follow when trying to match a tire to a rim to a vehicle and make them all fit & play well together. Also there are a few dimensions to pay attention to when choosing another set of rims:

1. Rim diameter
    2. Rim width
    3. Offset & backspacing
    4. Bolt pattern & size
    5. Center bore

This is just a brief introduction to the subject - there can be a lot of details to discuss, depending on how far you want to go into the weeds. If you don't understand any of the above terms, you can either look them up or ask here on the forum for more info.

Have a look at this old thread for some examples: Wheels: What Else Fits the Mirage? (With photos)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)