Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Possible convert from a smart fortwo -- Update: bought a Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Strawboss,,,, welcome!!!!! Yeah I read what your DE model is like in Canada wow my DE is fancy compared to Canada ! If you can't find a DE with Ac can't you go over the border and get you one with AC? Or maybe order one?

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Daox View Post
    Congrats. Did you order it then?
    Yup, sure did! The first time I ever specified a colour....It arrived at the dealer yesterday, they have to prep it so I may not get it until Monday.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    Strawboss,,,, welcome!!!!! Yeah I read what your DE model is like in Canada wow my DE is fancy compared to Canada ! If you can't find a DE with Ac can't you go over the border and get you one with AC? Or maybe order one?
    It's a pretty long drive and what with the paperwork involved I figure the ES plus (which is a new trim level here in Canada for 2015) will get me the options I want without the stuff that I don't.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Strawboss ,,,,, well I didn't know how far the border was lol so u did order it? You'll have to send us some pictures of your new toy what color did you choose? Sapphire blue?
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    Strawboss ,,,,, well I didn't know how far the border was lol so u did order it? You'll have to send us some pictures of your new toy what color did you choose? Sapphire blue?
    Nope, although that was my 2nd choice....the one I asked for & got was Kiwi green, it's an "in your face"kind of colour that I like, and after the smart fortwo I didn't want to go back to the anonymous grey/silver/red options that most builders offer.I almost chose a used fortwo with a Mopar Orange type of paint scheme...it looked like a Jack-o-lantern!But the one I got was mostly blue.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The kiwi geen is a really good choice, I think if they ad a ES 5 Speed kiwi at the dealership I would have been in trouble trying to decide! I hope mitsubishi notices the love for the Kiwi and brings it back! There was a CVT at the local dealer as I drove by today.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Great kiwi green does stand out!!!! Well that's Awesome you got one!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    When I went to pick my mirage they had a kiwi green and as much as my wife loves green she didn't whant me to pick that one. My Frist choise was red, then purple , then sapphire blue, silver, white, black. But I whanted the CVT so there was no red .that was in the ES so I settled for sapphire Blue because with this deal and my credit score I had to choose a DE
    hello from bluejellybean

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Just picked mine up a few hours ago....my fortwo is already a dim memory... One thing for sure it is a lot quieter & the potholes don't bother it like they did the smart!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now you have two Mirages? Twins?