Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mirage vs Hanging Wire

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silverstreak View Post
    Sadly I had to revive this thread My Mirage had another mishap involving a very large raccoon. I was driving to work Wednesday night on a dark side road. Three of them were crossing the street, I missed two but unfortunately nailed the third. It popped the bumper out a little were it meets the drivers side fender, and put a small hole in the front lip of the bumper. It's in the shop now awaiting the adjuster. I can't help but think that this car is cursed. I have a Chevy Sonic for a rental right now, very nice car, but believe it or not there's more interior room in the Mirage.
    Bummer, hope it all ends well... Our 2011 mitsu galant was the same way... Side swiped by a pickup truck then scraped up by barbed wire coiled up on the road and rear ended by a pickup truck... It saved our lives and I miss it

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  87.0 KB
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  67.8 KB

Last edited by Kiwi; 10-05-2014 at 12:01 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 44.3 mpg (US) ... 18.8 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I found a paint chip missing out of my hatch in the first few days, a small dent in the passenger front door, and now a few scrapes under the front chin. But hey, it's a driver's car, not a trailer queen.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    well, someone already put a green line on my brand new les than 2 week old car. looks like they opened the door hit my door, and kept opening it. it's like wtf ppl. luckily I was able to rub it off with a cloth but there is still a faint grey line where it was :/

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_top_her View Post
    well, someone already put a green line on my brand new les than 2 week old car. looks like they opened the door hit my door, and kept opening it. it's like wtf ppl. luckily I was able to rub it off with a cloth but there is still a faint grey line where it was :/
    I just had my car fixed, there were 3 dents from other ppl's doors!! one dent was on the wheel casing. Come on ppl! How could you open your door and not looking out for other car! Those damn *****es!

Since ppl loves pictures here .... i'm adding a picture

Name:  IMG-20141003-WA0005.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  20.3 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)