Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to choose? How to avoid regrets?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I did months of exhaustive searching and comparison before I bought my Mirage. I looked at the Fit, Versa, Smart, iQ, Yaris, Spark and the Mirage. In the end it came down to a Mirage being the clear winner to me. Initially I thought it was the ugliest car i had seen, but the look has grown on me and now I think it looks great. I chose the Mirage based on price, features, warranty, and the general lack of issues and happiness it seems most Mirage owners have. I walked out the door with a great deal and a 10yr bumper to bumper warranty for much less than any of the other cars. I test drove them all (except the Smart) and to me the Mirage is the most fun to drive. I hope you make the decision that's best for you. I'm 100% confident I made the best one for me in choosing the Mitsubishi Mirage.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VespaGoGo For This Useful Post:

beerbelly58 (09-16-2014),Canoehead (09-16-2014)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow and getting consistent 47mpg? Nice!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Go back to the Mitsu dealer, tell them what you thought of your time there, and see what they do to fix the problem!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hank View Post
    Go with the Mirage, the warranty more than covers your needs. If you were to go for the Honda, I believe the warranty period is only 36 months, and believe me when I say this, Honda's long-lasting reliability doesn't really carry through to their newer lineup. Four years later and I already hear steering rack creaking, loud injectors and a battery failure on a family member's Civic (note that this person is a very conservative driver).
    Honda's power train warranty is 5 years/60,000 miles.
    http://www.cars.com/go/advice/Story....bject=warranty