Thread: 2014 Owned

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

2014 Owned

I own a 2014 ES with CVT and only 1866 miles on the car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    One of the concerns I had before I bought my Mirage was how there were several 2014's in my area for sale with around 2,000 miles on them. Were they that bad that so many people wanted to get rid of them after only a few months? I know I've only got around 400 miles on mine so far, but I've come to the conclusion that those people were just stupid. Glad you were able to cash in on their stupidity! Okay, maybe they weren't stupid, perhaps they were just expecting more for some reason. And with that few miles, at least you know they haven't neglected maintenance.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.1 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 52.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wellswebdesign, I ran a "CarFax" on the Mirage we bought and it came back as a one owner car and that owner according to the title check indicated it was a company with this car being a fleet car. The pristine condition of both the exterior and the interior indicated this car was driven very little. My wife likes the car and it is convenient to run to the grocery store in and she leaves it in the airport parking lot while at her job, so if a strike is taken better the Mirage that one of our other cars.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I like your post. It's good you ck the car out Before you Bought it. What kind of warranty did you get with it? Buying it used? Was it serviced Before you Bought it? From the Picture you Got a Good one!! And I love the Gray color . You have two Really Sharp Gray cars!! One Hot Rod &One Gas Sipper
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    debburyl, the warranty is the 5Y/60K and yes the car was completely serviced by the dealer and they have a 6M/5K warranty the dealer covers.

Thank you for the Kudos' on my two grey cars, the corvette's color is called "CYBER GREY" and the Mirage is really close to an exact match on the color. My wife will not drive the vette, she says it scares her! One has to be ready for a screaming 460 horsepower! When I drive her Mirage it really puts the humbleness back into my life!!! LOL
    Last edited by cchataway; 04-19-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That's good. Two toys I gave mine a bath today it really needed it. I also have some wheels I'm going to put on it as soon as I can afford to have them put on then I'll take some picturesName:  image.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  90.9 KB
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cchataway View Post
    debburyl, the warranty is the 5Y/60K and yes the car was completely serviced by the dealer and they have a 6M/5K warranty the dealer covers.

Thank you for the Kudos' on my two grey cars, the corvette's color is called "CYBER GREY" and the Mirage is really close to an exact match on the color. My wife will not drive the vette, she says it scares her! One has to be ready for a screaming 460 horsepower! When I drive her Mirage it really puts the humbleness back into my life!!! LOL
    debburyl, I took the ES to a Mitsubishi dealer close to my house for adjustment to the steering wheel not being on center and it was off on the alignment so they aligned it free of charge in warranty. The service writer ran the VIN and gave me a print out of the warranty my car has;

Months-Mileage
    60-60000 NEW VEHICLE LIMITED WARRANTY (BASIC) COVERAGE
    120-100000 POWER TRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
    60-60000 RESTRAINT SYSTEM COVERAGE (AIR BAGS, SEAT BELTS)
    84-100000 ANTI-CORROSION/PERFORATION LTD WARRANTY
    36-Unlimited STARTER BATTERY (PRO RATE 50% AFTER 24 MONTHS
    36-36000 AUDIO, NAVIGATION UNITS & ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEMS
    12-12000 ADJUSTMENT WARRANTY
    12-12000 A/C REFRIGERANT CHARGE
    60-60000 FEDERAL EMISSION DEFECT WARRANTY
    96-80000 FEDERAL EMISSION WARRANTY ECU,PCM,CAT CONVERTER
    60-Unlimited ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
    120-100000 WARRANTABLE TOW ONLY

The 60 month unlimited Roadside assistance has a icon for your cell, I think I got mine from the Mitsubishi Motors website. Go here for the Roadside Assistance cell phone icon;

https://www.mitsubishicars.com/owners

Look at the bottom right side of the page and you'll see the icon download, you might have to join the Mitsubishi Owners Club, not sure! The roadside assist. icon is good to have on all your cell phones especially the boss's phone.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Last edited by cchataway; 04-19-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I got mine New in March of 014 so these pictures is when I drove it home. So I've had it a little over a yearName:  image.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  90.8 KB

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    they wouldn't let you take the car on the freeway during your test drive?! what's up with that? did they give a reason?