I deliver in my 2014 Mirage, which means I'm in and out of the car in the neighborhood of 50-75 times a day. Even though I have less than 20,000 miles on the odometer, I've used things like brakes, clutch, windows, doors, etc. more times than most people with 100k on the clock.
That means that I also use the seat belt more often than it was designed to be used. Lately when I connect the belt, it doesn't fully engage. It turns off the idiot light, and it stays plugged in unless I lean forward. It occurs to me that this is probably quite dangerous. It does feel slightly different when it engages versus when it doesn't, but the difference is subtle if you're not paying attention. I am rather more circumferentially challenged than most people who might drive a Mirage (6'1", 265 lbs.) which means the angle of attack is not quite perfect, but this has never been an issue in any other subcompact I've driven.
I'm not really looking for a solution here, as the obvious solution is to take it in to the dealer and get the parts replaced. It's just something to look out for. If you use your Mirage for normal driving, I doubt you'll ever have this problem. But who knows? Just keep an eye out for it.