Thread: Greetings from NE, Ohio

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Smile Greetings from NE, Ohio

Finally got past that sign up question

KRASH is actually my professional name. I'm a semi retired artist/writer.
    Now days I write and illustrate kids books.
    www.krashsplace.com

I've got a 2014, SE CVT. with 32,000 miles.
    Got it used Oct 2015. with 15,000, to replace an aging 93 Geo Metro wagon.

Tore out the back seats as soon as I got it. Now most of it is sound proofed.
    Much better on the ears

Next it's getting a folding bed for 2, for our next trip out west.
    The Mirage Motel

BTW Are there softer seats for these babies??

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 Times in 2,132 Posts
    Hello, Conneaut! Welcome to the forum.

Cool website. I like the Velokit and pencil drawings. There's something about pencils - maybe because they allow more room for the imagination of the viewer to fill in.

I drove a Metro once as a rental. That was a fun car. There's a few Metro enthusiasts here. I understand there are numerous differences between a Metro and a Mirage. The Mirage has a lot more technology, and modifying can get a little tricky. For example, the Mirage front seats include an airbag, and I don't think you want to either replace or modify them. Just browsing your website I get the impression you are a pretty creative individual. I think there was/is a lot of creativity that went into the design and construction of the Mirage.

Conneaut is a beautiful little town - a little oasis. I used to work out there occasionally. I need to stop by White Turkey someday...

Again, welcome to the forum. Let us know if you have any questions. When you are able, make a garage entry for your Mirage, put up some photos (as I'm sure you'll have lots) and don't forget to enter your fuel economy numbers for your fill-ups.

Cheers!

PS: Never mind, I see you have already made a garage entry.
    Last edited by Eggman; 07-12-2016 at 08:58 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Welcome to the forum, krash. Another former Metro owner makes the switch ---

Thread: Geo Metro roll call: did you own a 3 cyl car before Mirage? (Suzuki, Smart, etc)

I'd love to see pics of the back of the Mirage Motel when you get it set up.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)