Thread: UK: Unflattering... but funny Mirage 3 1.2 review (guardian.co.uk)

UK: Unflattering... but funny Mirage 3 1.2 review (guardian.co.uk)

Let's get this part out of the way first: the reviewer did NOT particularly like this car -- the Mirage "3" variant -- which is the top of the line model (ie. the priciest).

Just about the only things he was able to compliment: the good fuel economy/emissions (meaning, road tax exemption) and the spacious interior.

And everything else? Sadly, he opines, "the rest is indifferent at best, bad at worst."

So I won't even bother with the usual pro/con bullet list.

But I will admit I laughed where he starts out explaining about the car's low drag coefficient, and then concludes with the "dullness coefficient":

Maybe so much energy went into getting the Cd figure down that they forgot to give it any ID. The dullness coefficient figure – 0.98 – is actually the highest in its class.

Read it and weep: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...age-car-review

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    What a wast of an article that is I don't think he should be doing car reviews.

I read a few more of his. Yes, he does seem to be going more for the chuckles than imparting a lot of information!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)