Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest pet peeve of the Mirage? (Annoyances)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GraystarMirageSE View Post
    Omg these vents either open wide or shut. There is no aiming them. Or sucks in the Florida heat.
    I live in hot ass Atlanta and my 2014's AC is still blowing ice cold. You might want to get it checked out. I noticed too my girl's G4 Mirage takes awhile to truly cool down the cabin.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I live in hot ass Atlanta and my 2014's AC is still blowing ice cold. You might want to get it checked out. I noticed too my girl's G4 Mirage takes awhile to truly cool down the cabin.
    It’s not that it’s not cold. The vents are so flimsy that they close on a dime. No way to aim them at anything

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    At 6'2 almost 6'3 I can't find a seating position that works. I get close enough for my arms to be cozy then my legs are mashing the wheel. Scoot back and my arms feel like they are stretched out to far

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The door handlers are grab from under only. After 4 years I still am trying to grab from the top.

Car needs train a train horn. And lower drivers seat. And adjustable lumbar of some kind. Center arm rest. It'd be cool if they could have made the rear seat bottom flip forward allowing the seat back to fold flat. And/Or have the front passenger seat back flip forward and flat like our old armada and the nv200's do. So you can have more room for activities.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    All I need is the dashboard storage cubby. And this ashtray. That's all I need. That and the remote.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Winter peeve:

The outside door handles are too dinky for large, insulated (puffy) winter gloves or mitts. Not ideally shaped / not enough grabbable area! Fingers slip off the handle.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Winter peeve:

The outside door handles are too dinky for large, insulated (puffy) winter gloves or mitts. Not ideally shaped / not enough grabbable area! Fingers slip off the handle.
    Gotta be aerodynamic, don't ya know. Better than my son's 2002 Altima, where the door handles would become brittle and snap off in the cold.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AtomicPunk For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (12-15-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Winter peeve:

I sort of like the dinky door handles that are a throw back from the 1990's. Some vehicles have such large honking handles hanging on the side of the car. If your Mirage door is frozen shut, however, the smaller handles don't give you much to pull on. Whereas, you could hook a tow rope/logging chain to some of these other handles & give them a yank with your ATV, UTV, compact tractor, or whatever else may be handy at that moment!

Almost forgot, I like that the rear hatch handle matches the others. How cool is that?????
    Last edited by Mark; 12-15-2020 at 11:56 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    1st gear way too short and better seats for roadtrips... Anything else? Oh yeah, magic seats like the fit would be cool.

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles