Quote Originally Posted by mikemcgear View Post
Have you ever managed to solve your problem? I have the same problem. To summarize the facts:
- license plate rear cam, tested against RCA input of computer monitor, works well
- connection in car: Stole 12V and ground from right reverse light (measured with instrument, OK). LEDs of camera will light when gear is set to reverse => OK.
- enable camera input on Smartlink Navigation device in engineering mode. OK.
- REV input was already connected to REVERSE of car installation (blue cables). OK.
- Display will show camera screen with gear in reverse. OK.
- Connect RCA of camera to RCA input of Smartlink Navigation. NOK. Screen remains black.
Now I decided to try different input signals, in case the Smartlink Navigation cannot handle odd resolutions:
- Connect RCA output of photo camera to RCA input. NOK. Screen remains black.
- Even connected RCA output of PS3 to the RCA input. NOK. Screen remains black.

Has anyone been able to solve this issue? The Part No. of my device is MZ360615EX.
Part Name: Multifucntion PGS Navigation (Smartphone-link)
It is the EU version. Code in last line of tag reads DGU-6E14-ND1P3 (EU).
I notice there are devices out without the P3 (i.e. DGU-6E14-ND1 (EU)).
Can anyone confirm they got their camera working with ND1 or ND1P3 respectively, please?
-

Yes, my problem was the camera it self.

I don`t know why but she doesen`t work in my radio unit. Maybe the resolution, i donīt know.
i was try a diferent camera in my radio and it work`s fine and my camera workīs fine in the other car whith a Pioneer radio.
My camera itīs on license plate whith Infrared, the other itīs a small camera like a park sensor. i donīt like it. i dont wanna drill the rear bumper.
for now i don`t have any camera installed yet.
if you have any friend whith a diferent camera, try it.
Your radio doesn`t have any problem.

Sorry about my english.

Good Luck