Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OBD2 Torque app for android and the mitsubishi space star

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    EDIT - To the OP - I am using the app. I was wrong about TorquePro, must have looked at the wrong sensor or remembered incorrectly. It actually works quite well for monitoring instant mpg as well as trip average. I apologize for my initial (pre-edit) post in which I said it was poor for monitoring mpg. I would recommend in fact.

Last edited by gone.a; 01-06-2016 at 02:20 AM.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahausheer View Post
    EDIT - To the OP - I am using the app. I was wrong about TorquePro, must have looked at the wrong sensor or remembered incorrectly. It actually works quite well for monitoring instant mpg as well as trip average. I apologize for my initial (pre-edit) post in which I said it was poor for monitoring mpg. I would recommend in fact.
    For fuel consumption monitoring I use 2 widgets to show instant MPG. One is small with digit readout and second big with graph to give a better overall picture. There is also an option in settings to use more sensors for more precise MPG calculations, but I haven't had luck with that on my C.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)