Page 16 of 120 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitsubishi Mirage monthly sales, US & Canada, 2013-2023 (projected 7000/yr for U.S.)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Mitsubishi up 30% year to date. Keep em rolling out!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Mitsubishi USA sales up 30.45% Oct. to Oct.

Good News for Mitsubishi USA and Mitsubishi owners. Sales are up substantially over last year. Oct. 2013 sales were 4750 units, this year (Oct. 2014) sales were 6199. This includes all models. This continues a trend of increased sales which the Mirage has contributed to.
    Can not wait to see the Outlander PHEV in 2016.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Buinger View Post
    Good News for Mitsubishi USA and Mitsubishi owners. Sales are up substantially over last year. Oct. 2013 sales were 4750 units, this year (Oct. 2014) sales were 6199. This includes all models. This continues a trend of increased sales which the Mirage has contributed to.
    Can not wait to see the Outlander PHEV in 2016.
    If they would just update the Lancer and EVO their sales would really take off.
    Still great cars but largely unchanged since 2008 with the exception of the addition of the Lancer SE awd and sportback. All are reliable and fun just need an update.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Awesome October sales!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IwantaMirage View Post
    If they would just update the Lancer and EVO their sales would really take off.
    Still great cars but largely unchanged since 2008 with the exception of the addition of the Lancer SE awd and sportback. All are reliable and fun just need an update.
    I agree with this post.if they improve the models they have it will keep increaseing that sales increase. And if they keep advertising thir cars like crazy it would keep on the increase. GO MIRAGE GO
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I believe Samsung will be leasing out 2 of there models as a new Lancer and a new Galant. Plus they will be coming out with a new Montero, the phev Outlander and phev Outlander sport!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Samsung?

Samsung? Do they make cars?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Buinger View Post
    Samsung? Do they make cars?
    I think the Renault plant in S Korea is a joint plant with samsung in some fashion. I had heard that Mitsu was going to do some platform sharing with Renault/Nissan.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks for the clarification. I, too, had read that MUSA was in discussions with Renault about badge engineering a car to be the next Gallant. I went on the Renault corporate site to see which car in their lineup might fit but none stood out. While I detest badge engineering, Renault has some sharp cars that could be attractive to US buyers especially if they imported them with turbo
    diesel engines.

Phantasmagoria
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Good to see sales YTD for Mirage are double the projection of 7000 . With numbers from Nov and Dec still not added. I have been seeing quite a few Mitsubishi ads here on TV, especially this weekend. Anybody care to bet they'll hit 20000 units sold by Dec 31?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 43.1 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool Go Mirage Go :):):):):):):)

Quote Originally Posted by DonHoot View Post
    Good to see sales YTD for Mirage are double the projection of 7000 . With numbers from Nov and Dec still not added. I have been seeing quite a few Mitsubishi ads here on TV, especially this weekend. Anybody care to bet they'll hit 20000 units sold by Dec 31?
    DanHoot, the sales are doing. Better then expected. I haven't seen any TV adds here in the Pacific Northwest. In fact when I got mine in March I looked a long while Before I saw another Mirage! And we have at least 5 dealerships in the Seattle area. As time went by I started seeing more mirage, s I wrote. To Mitsubishi and asked about thir advertising and that they need to do more! And I told them that they need to have thir cars with Car2Go.com instead of these So called Smart cars.and also with WWW.Zip car. Com.so we will see.it will be Real Awesome to see them Really Take off in sales and Bring back the Gal, and the Mongering.thir Best sellers

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)