Thread: How much did you pay for your Mirage?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,431 Times in 1,037 Posts
    I know you're right Dirk, about the interior size and fit of passengers. But I figured, at my point in life, I probably would carry more than 1 passenger very rarely. And that even though the G4 may carry passengers better, the Hatch would do it too, just with less space. So far, seems I made the right decision, really liking the Hatch.

As for your dad's thinking, I believe he is 100% right. When The Warden and I had our small 3rd child, we skipped the big SUV mistake and went right to a minivan. The minivan outperformed an SUV in every way. One time we took our Honda Oddity and went out west. Fully loaded me, The Warden, and 3 sons. The area behind the seats was crammed full of luggage but only reached the height of the back of the 3rd row (due to the well back there) and did not block the rear view. If that had been done in an SUV, it would have had to put a lot of luggage on the roof or one of those rear hitch carriers. No complaints from the passengers on that whole trip.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-11-2021)