Thread: DIY Ultra Racing Rear Sway Bar Installation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    great.. wonder ultra racing is made in malaysia or philipine?
    I believe Ultra Racing is made in Malaysia. I bought my set of bars in Seremban during my last business trip last month since it is relatively way much cheaper than what they sell here in the Philippines.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage GLS 1.2 automatic: 33.3 mpg (US) ... 14.2 km/L ... 7.1 L/100 km ... 40.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gls2001 View Post
    I believe Ultra Racing is made in Malaysia. I bought my set of bars in Seremban during my last business trip last month since it is relatively way much cheaper than what they sell here in the Philippines.
    owh i see..

anyway, i would like to upgrade my suspension to Titan Suspension located in KL, Malaysia, quoted around rm 2400++ . review quite good and even Ferari also came to change titan suspension (customize shop). you may check my garage for total under body Ultra Racing bars.

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    owh i see..

anyway, i would like to upgrade my suspension to Titan Suspension located in KL, Malaysia, quoted around rm 2400++ . review quite good and even Ferari also came to change titan suspension (customize shop). you may check my garage for total under body Ultra Racing bars.
    Yes already saw your garage. I got all 6 bars, only 3 installed right now. Still have to install the 2 lower bars and rear strut.

Also asked GAB if they are going to develop one for the Mirage and waiting for a response. Titan is still cheaper than the Tein coilovers. Is the Titan CO fully adjustable, height and rebound? Does it also come with pillowball mount for the front?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage GLS 1.2 automatic: 33.3 mpg (US) ... 14.2 km/L ... 7.1 L/100 km ... 40.0 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gls2001 View Post
    Yes already saw your garage. I got all 6 bars, only 3 installed right now. Still have to install the 2 lower bars and rear strut.

Also asked GAB if they are going to develop one for the Mirage and waiting for a response. Titan is still cheaper than the Tein coilovers. Is the Titan CO fully adjustable, height and rebound? Does it also come with pillowball mount for the front?
    the cheapest way to change spring rate is buy RSR Ti version which is spring rate better than my tein. Titan can adjust to fully adjustable . but the shop also mention the car will be a bit stiff. im not sure about the change to pillowball as i got quoted for both adjustable and non adjustable. for fix spring, they change only the absorber with mono methods.

source : titanshocks.com and https://www.facebook.com/titanshocks‎

i can found from Nengun/Yahoo auction (japanese online website) for both Tein n RSR.