Thread: Sylvester :: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Sylvester
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage DE
    Starlight Silver
    CVT

Traded in my 2008 smart fortwo for my 2015 Mirage in June, 2018, with 56k miles. In the short time I've owned it, the Mirage has exceeded my expectations. I want to do a few things, either add the factory Bluetooth accessory package to my current stereo, or add the current touchscreen unit, if possible. I also would like to try out some of the upgrades. Since the Outside temp readout can be activated easily, I want to do that. I never thought I would miss that feature from my smart but I really do. Also, the owner's manual says the turn signal sound can be modified. I find it to be too quiet so I would like to make it louder, if possible. Otherwise, I look forward to enjoying it. I do like the looks of the newest model so I may upgrade down the road.

Details

I want to get rid of a few dents.

Other than a small hole in the driver's seat cushion, the interior isn't too bad. I will be adding the armrest/ console soon.

Factory radio. I would like to add the Bluetooth kit or maybe the upgraded steering wheel and add both Bluetooth and cruise control.

•  

Just a bit of dust, which I would like to clean up. It's a small detail but I would like to add the MIVEC badge that I've seen on the air cleaner box on other Mirages.

•  

Factory.

•  

Running stock wheel covers (the only part of the car I find unattractive) on factory size Goodyear Viva 3 tires.

Comments: 1 / Views: 3137

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post