Thank you guys so much, this information from all of you is quite interesting. Wouldn't the windows being down cause more drag? And I don't know if I'd feel comfortable turning off the engine while driving. And starting the car using the clutch and not the starter? Where would the key be, like the position since you aren't holding it into the next place to start it?? I think letting the engine get to 3k rpms is fine since I strongly dislike the noise when it gets under 2k, it's interesting listening to the engine when your in like 3rd or 4th and you step on the gas and listen to it. And I'm only about to hit 10k miles soon on this car, and about 3ish k miles on the motor since I had It replaced, if you want to know why just look at my garage. And I love the ability to roll seemingly endlessly with these tires, I just wish they didn't look so tiny! I'm slowly trying to make this car look slightly more formidable, and maybe get some decent fitment as well, but springs are a project for later