Thread: And Another CVT problem.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    They also (unfortunately) replaced all the brakes and charged close to $2000 for new pads,shoes, rotors and drums. Figured I'd share this so nobody ever takes there car in to the dealer for brake work. The most expensive part was the rear drums at over $300 a side.
    Given the volume of cars your company purchased, you would think a Mitsubishi dealership would go above & beyond in providing your company with excellent service. Sadly, that doesn't seem to be the case.

If I had one major criticism of Mitsubishi in general, it would be the leadership of the entire company. This is not a company that has their act together. Dealerships are all over the place on how they do business. I found shopping for a car to be way harder than it needed to be. Many Mitsubishi dealerships are an add on business for larger dealerships that sell several different brands. As long as you buy a car from them, they could care less what brand it is.

I want Mitsubishi to be successful, and they are growing. Having said that, they have lots of room for improvement.

Your local Mitsubishi dealership should be bending over backwards for you. Instead, they seem more interested in making a quick buck!
    Last edited by Mark; 01-17-2019 at 01:58 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (02-14-2019),sphinxrider (02-15-2019),Tyrelirwin (01-19-2019)