Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: @Top_Fuel, question about refuelling (How are you often adding 31L to a ~28L tank?)

I'll bring back this old thread.

I filled up the "new" black car today. It still showed one bar on the gauge-o-meter but who knows how off these things can be sometimes.

I got 29 liters in there easily and stuffed another 1.5L with only a couple more clicks. So it took 30.5L easily with one bar left showing. Neat.

This is different from the white car. I usually fill it when there are no more bars left and stuff starts flashing at me. I typically can only get 28-29 Liters in that car before it's full. Then it burbs it up and starts pouring down the side of the car.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I'll bring back this old thread.

I filled up the "new" black car today. It still showed one bar on the gauge-o-meter but who knows how off these things can be sometimes.

I got 29 liters in there easily and stuffed another 1.5L with only a couple more clicks. So it took 30.5L easily with one bar left showing. Neat.

This is different from the white car. I usually fill it when there are no more bars left and stuff starts flashing at me. I typically can only get 28-29 Liters in that car before it's full. Then it burbs it up and starts pouring down the side of the car.
    Pretty sure I got 34.X L into this nugget one time. Left for work with it already flashing the last bar, and it started the hard flash with 45km left to go.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 36.9 mpg (US) ... 15.7 km/L ... 6.4 L/100 km ... 44.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyrelirwin For This Useful Post:

Fummins (02-04-2021)