Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
I'm one of the weird ones here I guess but I prefer automatic climate control. It's nice because you set a number and then leave it alone. With my taxi Corolla I'm always turning the knobs and it annoys me to have to do that especially when I'm in that car for like 14 hours straight.
I'm pretty sure you're probably more the norm on that. I used A/C for the first time this year (2-hour drive) with my Mirage yesterday. Automatic climate controls are not a deal breaker for me. I just spent a good chunk of time traveling in my brother's 2018 GMC Sierra pickup truck. Dual climate controls and heated seats don't impress me, but I know those things are important to others.

If I had my pick of any 2014-20 Mirage brand new, I would pick the 2019 ES (manual), because of cruise being added as standard equipment this year. Since a manual trumps everything for me, I really don't have much interest in the other trim levels.

I actually had this discussion with the general manager (now owner) of White Bear Mitsubishi back in 2017. We both agreed, the Mirage being sold for $9,000 brand new wasn't going to continue in the future. Added features were going to bring the price up, & that has basically happened. Having said that, Inuvik shared $11,000 OTD Mirages were being sold in his area. Given what is on the 2019 ES (manual), I feel that is one heck of a deal!