Quote Originally Posted by A-Aron View Post
Just food for thought.. buy a cheep set of imola rims, you can search them on here. I paid 50$ for my set. I bought 175-55r15 quatrack5 tires mounted balanced road hazard everything out the door for less than $400, personally it cost a little more for me cause I did the extra step of purchasing stuff to clone all my sensors. But not totally nessary. Then shelf your stock tire and rim set ups as emergency backups for your two mirages.
These are a nice light tire wheel combo that definitely have way more grip than stock and way better cornering. Feel safer than stock dunlops when situations call for quick braking " lots of deer".
Like Eggman suggested, Dirk needs to decide what he really wants?

Dirk could buy a new steel rim for $50. Have the one bent rim replaced using the existing tire & sensors. Slap on new hubcaps and be done. It would be about $75 tops. He could keep the bent rim as a spare. If he ever had a tire issue with either Mirage in the future, it could be used while a replacement is ordered. Given how rare these tire sizes are, I see some wisdom in doing this.

Can you show Dirk where he can find a set of Imola rims for $50? That would be a great deal!

A set (of 4) 175/55-15 Quatrac 5 tires are $347.92 with free shipping @ tirerack.com. I don't see this being a $400 job, unless you can point out a great deal on a set of rims for him?

He can mount 165/65-14 Vredestein Quatrac 5 on his existing rims, or he can go with countless other 175/65-14 tire options some day.