I hope your subsequent owner powertrain warranty will cover this, otherwise take your Mirage to a trusty mechanic. Im going thru these variables myself with a possible radiator leak. Service center said the warranty MIGHT cover a replacement, if not, $1400. I called my mech, he said $700. Thank god their are aftermarkets for the radiator. You wont find that with many other key components of the Mirage making these vehicles dealer reliant. If Id known that before hand, I wouldnt have 2 Mirages in my driveway. So far my lil green hatch has been a trooper clocking 100 to 200 miles a day Ubering, no complaints there. However our G4 worries me. First we found out the engine had been mysteriously replaced after 30k miles, they wouldnt tell us why. Then when we having the Rostra cruise added on, the audio guy show that a whole section had been unbolted behind the dash and just left like that. Then I found out the dealership forgot to put an engine filter in my last oil change, and now the radiator......these is all in 8 months and 37k miles on the clock. Considering I pushed my fiance to get the G4 because of the left over warranty and low miles, Im going to be sick to my stomach if these car is a lemon. We cant afford to start all over again, not check to check folks like us. Mitsubishi was to of made these cars just for people like us.