Thread: Mitsubishi Technical Service Bulletins

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts

Mitsubishi Technical Service Bulletins

Hello and welcome to our new sub-forum, TSBs.

This was inspired by a post by forum member Dodge Aries K:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    So I added the car to the Mitsubishi owner's thing on their website and pulled up the service history...

Apparently earlier this year (in March) the car had the ECU reflashed and THEY REPLACED THE ENGINE. The car had 68,709 miles on it at that point. It has 72,000 on it now so the engine has a grand total of like 4000 miles on it. That's hilarious.

Here's the service bulletin I found about it. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/20...03105-0335.pdf
    Browsing the rest of the site I found numerous TSBs for my 2015 and knew right away that this would be a great resource. Darin (MetroMPG) added the sub-forum and we're off and running.

I'll post threads about the various TSBs that I can find and include documentation in the first post. It will be useful in diagnosing and deciding whether to take the job ourselves as owners or take it in for service.

Though this is a service of the US government, it can be helpful to owners worldwide and if I understand correctly, can be accessed outside the US.

My thoughts at this point is start a thread for each category and include details of which model years are affected. There's info in these TSBs that describe problems that we have already discussed here on the forum and a few new things. It will generate lots of attention, I'm sure.

Looking forward to everyone's input.
    Last edited by Eggman; 11-28-2019 at 10:03 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

craigq (11-28-2019),detroit (05-22-2023),Top_Fuel (11-28-2019)