Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage - $5500 (San Pedro) 85k Miles

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts

    2015 Mitsubishi Mirage - $5500 (San Pedro) 85k Miles

    Has issues now. Run away.


    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dust2dust02; 12-06-2019 at 08:25 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Eggman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio ☃
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    7,074
    Thanks
    3,349
    Thanked 1,785 Times in 1,351 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2dust02 View Post
    2015 Mitsubishi Mirage - $5500 (San Pedro)
    That is the DE, right?

    Looks great. Here's hoping you get your asking price.
    Welcome to MirageForum.com | Mitsubishi Is Not Dead Yet

    Forum Rules | Forum FAQ | Basic BBCode


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Spicoli View Post
    Eggman is right

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.8 mpg (US) ... 21.2 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.9 mpg (Imp)


  3. #3
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    your Mom's basement
    Country
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,595
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 191 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2dust02 View Post
    2015 Mitsubishi Mirage - $5500 (San Pedro)

    2015 mitsubishi mirage
    condition: excellent
    cylinders: 3 cylinders
    delivery available
    drive: fwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 85000
    paint color: white
    size: compact
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: hatchback
    Excellent condition. Top KBB price for a top quality car. 35-45 MPG depending on your driving. Seats up to 4 comfortably, 5 with kids. I am 6'5", this is my daily driver, it is not too small. Trailer hitch receiver for bike racks or light trailer towing. Only 85k miles. No major issues, all items in working order. Have taken to same dealer every time for all service. Both keys. Has premium sound package with Android Auto Pioneer deck. Upgraded rims and GodSpeed Project shocks. You can lower this 3" if you like. Tinted. Serious offers only. Will drive to meet if serious, depending on distance.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...031516590.html
    Nah man you live in LA. With that traffic you need the CVT version. Id also mount some front spikes for the zombie horde of homeless you have to deal with.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Nah man you live in LA. With that traffic you need the CVT version. Id also mount some front spikes for the zombie horde of homeless you have to deal with.
    Hahahaha, this^^^ is true... Sigh...

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dust2dust02 For This Useful Post:

    Dirk Diggler (12-05-2019)

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    That is the DE, right?

    Looks great. Here's hoping you get your asking price.
    Yesir! I need to take more pictures... Been raining here.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    your Mom's basement
    Country
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,595
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 191 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2dust02 View Post
    2015 Mitsubishi Mirage - $5500 (San Pedro)

    2015 mitsubishi mirage
    condition: excellent
    cylinders: 3 cylinders
    delivery available
    drive: fwd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 85000
    paint color: white
    size: compact
    title status: clean
    transmission: manual
    type: hatchback
    Excellent condition. Top KBB price for a top quality car. 35-45 MPG depending on your driving. Seats up to 4 comfortably, 5 with kids. I am 6'5", this is my daily driver, it is not too small. Trailer hitch receiver for bike racks or light trailer towing. Only 85k miles. No major issues, all items in working order. Have taken to same dealer every time for all service. Both keys. Has premium sound package with Android Auto Pioneer deck. Upgraded rims and GodSpeed Project shocks. You can lower this 3" if you like. Tinted. Serious offers only. Will drive to meet if serious, depending on distance.

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...031516590.html
    Those rims looks tight, but man your 6'5? How much you weigh? That driver seat has gotta be wrecked? Otherwise looks clean as hell. I get prices are higher in Cali for everything but $5500 with 85k miles? I paid $6500 with half those miles. Unless those rims are expensive? Why you getting rid of it? You got another 100k miles to go on that, easy.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    LA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Those rims looks tight, but man your 6'5? How much you weigh? That driver seat has gotta be wrecked? Otherwise looks clean as hell. I get prices are higher in Cali for everything but $5500 with 85k miles? I paid $6500 with half those miles. Unless those rims are expensive? Why you getting rid of it? You got another 100k miles to go on that, easy.
    I am just seeing if I can get any bites. It is the KBB high end limit. I am thinking of getting a newer Mirage with all the bells and whistles. I hope I can get that many miles out of it. Lol

  9. #8
    Senior Member Dirk Diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    your Mom's basement
    Country
    North Korea
    Posts
    1,595
    Thanks
    559
    Thanked 191 Times in 159 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dust2dust02 View Post
    I am just seeing if I can get any bites. It is the KBB high end limit. I am thinking of getting a newer Mirage with all the bells and whistles. I hope I can get that many miles out of it. Lol
    That sounds like a good plan no doubt. I wish the new Mitsu Delica was sold here. That would have kick ass mpg and ride like a comfy love seat. Mazda5 is the only Kei-like van I know that was sold in NA market.

  10. #9
    Administrator MetroMPG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    1000 Islands, Ontario
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    7,861
    Thanks
    3,242
    Thanked 2,355 Times in 1,458 Posts
    Good luck with the sale. Keep us posted.

    Happy to see you're considering another one.


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 56.0 mpg (US) ... 23.8 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 67.2 mpg (Imp)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •