Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rust on one of the detached head rests? Possible water leak ??

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Hey dspace9, did you mention you had water in the back of your Mirage? Or maybe that was someone else...
    No I think that was someone else lol, thanks though Eggman

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    You know what is another spot to watch out for rust? Look up from where the rear license plate light is housed. Up there is a bunch of holes drilled in the plastic from the factory, and exposes the metal of the car. One of the few spots that shows rust on my Mirage.

I have looked at 2017 and 2018 etc Mirage hatchbacks at the dealer, and Mitsubishi has literally changed the design from the 2014s like mine. Improved it from what I can tell, so you might not get the rust there anymore.

I would have thought Krown would have dripped and seeped into a spot like that for sure... nothing is perfect. I told the Krown people to manually spray that spot. Not sure if they actually did.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)