Page 52 of 95 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Pryme View Post
    Or one of the tests is a false positive. Which is a real possibility.
    Or both were false?? Maybe when they do test's they just spin a wheel like price is right or wheel of fortune? Kinda like how auto wreckers come up with prices for parts sometimes, don't know how much something is worth? just guess and see how the customer reacts?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Or one of the tests is a false positive. Which is a real possibility.
    Good point. Don't really know & wasn't there so gotta go with what the doctor says.

Still and all, we haven't cured the freaking flu with our vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Or both were false?? Maybe when they do test's they just spin a wheel like price is right or wheel of fortune? Kinda like how auto wreckers come up with prices for parts sometimes, don't know how much something is worth? just guess and see how the customer reacts?
    Or how dealerships conduct their troubleshooting.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

Fummins (11-03-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    He didn't get tested the first time. His mom who loves with him tested positive if I remember right and that was back in March or April. This time though he did get tested and it was positive.
    -Karl B. 2015 Mirage DE CVT Utility Machine (and lots of other cars)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Yep. He got tested today and it's confirmed...
    me, my wife and my sister got infected last july for covid 19. what my primary doctor told me is you will stay positive for a certain period of time. they are assuming that the test still detects traces of dead virus in your system. i'm the only one who tested positive after being retested. my wife and sister got negative. i am also allowed to get back to work after 3 weeks of quarantine from last day of symptoms...you'll still feel sh*t after about a month or two after you recovered.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flip096 View Post
    me, my wife and my sister got infected last july for covid 19. what my primary doctor told me is you will stay positive for a certain period of time. they are assuming that the test still detects traces of dead virus in your system. i'm the only one who tested positive after being retested. my wife and sister got negative. i am also allowed to get back to work after 3 weeks of quarantine from last day of symptoms...you'll still feel sh*t after about a month or two after you recovered.
    That is a crazy story. And I'm sorry to hear your ordeal.

Unfortunately I came across this news article earlier: Mutilated coronavirus found in raised mink animals in Denmark. So they are culling all the animals.

I knew the link with covid and with nature, and other SARS viruses, from day 1. The new style' virus has been linked to cases jumping to humans. Barnyard caged animals gone haywire again. So that like makes you think for sure. All the best and Cheers from Canada

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/05/europ...cli/index.html

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Covid must be over! I saw enormous crowds on the television in times square and other places across the country! It wasn't denounced by the media or anything so I'm assuming it's over! Finally!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (11-09-2020),poorman1 (11-08-2020),Top_Fuel (11-08-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Covid must be over! I saw enormous crowds on the television in times square and other places across the country! It wasn't denounced by the media or anything so I'm assuming it's over! Finally!
    I saw that. Lots of people wearing masks, so maybe it’s not yet time to say the pandemic is over.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    I saw that. Lots of people wearing masks, so maybe it’s not yet time to say the pandemic is over.
    Tons of people were not in masks and no one was practicing social distancing. No white circles placed 6' apart either. Guess it's okay if it's a celebration.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pryme For This Useful Post:

AtomicPunk (11-09-2020),poorman1 (11-09-2020)

I didn't see many people wearing masks in the new Borat movie...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I didn't see many people wearing masks in the new Borat movie...
    The Trial of The Chicago 7 is worth watching, not sure about the new Borat.

I saw the first Borat in the theatre, and I didn't know what it was at all. I had the same reaction the first time I saw Jackass in the theatre, and Napeoleon Dynamite in the theatre after a few predrinks: I had never heard of this before.

What the heck is the story with the Rudi Guliani scene.

Edit with my boycotting of all things Amazon and Whole Foods over the anti-poppy thing, I can't even see Borat 2. Unless I really dig into the freebie parts of the internet

Last edited by dspace9; 11-08-2020 at 08:00 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)