Page 6 of 95 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: COVID-19 Discussion

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozziekyu View Post
    Uber is completely dead, lost source of income. even I want to live in a van/car I wont be able to bath because Gym is closed, Keep paying rent is hard because I dont have saving ,Just applyed two jobs, hopefully I can make it
    I hope a new job happens for you. These are trying times for many people. Do you have a friend, relative, or anyone else you can reach out to?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (03-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I hope a new job 1happens for you. These are trying times for many people. Do you have a friend, relative, or anyone else you can reach out to?
    I do have my family.... but have to agree some opinions to my dad in order to keep relationship, or ask for help

I dont think it cames to that bad, I can still make $8-10 per hour with Uber, and my current rent ends in Apr.3 ,I still have some time to work out myself instead of asking for help , I also have my credit card allows me spend some money and pay it later...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    I do have my family.... but have to agree some opinions to my dad in order to keep relationship, or ask for help

I dont think it cames to that bad, I can still make $8-10 per hour with Uber, and my current rent ends in Apr.3 ,I still have some time to work out myself instead of asking for help , I also have my credit card allows me spend some money and pay it later...
    I am glad to hear you have family, & I hope things continue to work out for you. These are trying times. It's a time to put aside differences & help one another. If it reaches a point where you need help, I hope you feel comfortable going to your dad. It takes two to make a relationship work. I hope that happens for both of you.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (03-20-2020),poorman1 (03-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I am glad to hear you have family, & I hope things continue to work out for you. These are trying times. It's a time to put aside differences & help one another. If it reaches a point where you need help, I hope you feel comfortable going to your dad. It takes two to make a relationship work. I hope that happens for both of you.
    thank you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fozziekyu For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (03-20-2020)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    thank you
    Hopefully you get everything figured out. Right now sure isn't great, but remember there are better days ahead! I saw a robin today, so it's springtime.

Maybe people shouldn't eat exotic animals and this happens everywhere and needs to stop. If you eat a dog that was running away, no way you will become faster. Get rid of superstitious beliefs for food regulations. Everywhere has issues with good food regulations. Look at Flint Michigan.
    Last edited by dspace9; 03-20-2020 at 07:48 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dspace9 View Post
    Hopefully you get everything figured out. Right now sure isn't great, but remember there are better days ahead! I saw a robin today, so it's springtime.

Maybe people shouldn't eat exotic animals and this happens everywhere and needs to stop. If you eat a dog that was running away, no way you will become faster. Get rid of superstitious beliefs for food regulations. Everywhere has issues with good food regulations. Look at Flint Michigan.

do you think COVID-19 was from someone ate bat got infected?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Name:  fzLw2Pt.png
Views: 261
Size:  31.9 KB

this is awful, when was last time U.S. died 200 people at once? back in 911?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

this is awful, when was last time U.S. died 200 people at once? back in 911?
    Covid 19 is just one of many types of corona viruses. Pretty sure that SARs was a corona virus too. Pretty sure it's bad sanitation and no food standards, and also eating/handle wild things like bats you shouldn't eat or keep close quarters to yourself. The bats also get infected from random other animals in the markets they have around the world. Anyway they catch the corona virus, being in a cage next to something they stay away from, or maybe could never encounter in nature.

Also, that there are lots of corona viruses, and they pass through mammals to mammals (pretty sure bats are the only flying mammal) anyway that's why there's even an episode of the Simpsons from the 90s that mentions a "coronavirus pandemic" on "their" tv. Tv in the tv.

I've had a few beers, but that's the extent of what I know. We're screwed and it's our fault.
    Last edited by dspace9; 03-20-2020 at 08:30 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dspace9 For This Useful Post:

poorman1 (03-20-2020)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    I driving Uber too, be sure and do Uber Eats and drive an hour out of town. You'll find more pax in the suburbs.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I driving Uber too, be sure and do Uber Eats and drive an hour out of town. You'll find more pax in the suburbs.

I got banned from UberEats ,can do UberX only

suburbs? maybe less driver in there, everytime I open PAX app I saw at least 6 drivers around me within 1mi in SF... no wonder why I got no requests, do you have ieda where in SF Bay I could go? 1hr to south I can get to San Jose, 1hr to north I can get to San Radael, 1hr to east I can get to Piedmont...but these area normally dont have many requests even in normal days