Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Fear of an Impending Car-Price Collapse Grips Auto Industry

I want a green one too.

You had a Lancer! I liked the styling of those.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, that green and the hot pink are cool as hell. I'm sad they killed off those colors for the later ones.

Name:  92208761_10158154938213545_4366873402246430720_o.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  89.9 KB

Definitely a cool car. Was going to get destroyed as a stupid hillrod speedway car to get ruined... I fortunately got to it first and got it fixed up and back on the road. It's a good car. I love these old K and K based cars. The new owner of the Lancer also has a 1990 LeBaron convertible that I saved from getting junked and sold him so it gets to live with another K based car hahaha.

But yeah, Avalon is still here. Will trade for Mirage even though I really could use money more haha.
    -Karl B. 2015 Mirage DE CVT Utility Machine (and lots of other cars)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge Aries K View Post
    Yeah, that green and the hot pink are cool as hell. I'm sad they killed off those colors for the later ones.

Name:  92208761_10158154938213545_4366873402246430720_o.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  89.9 KB

Definitely a cool car. Was going to get destroyed as a stupid hillrod speedway car to get ruined... I fortunately got to it first and got it fixed up and back on the road. It's a good car. I love these old K and K based cars. The new owner of the Lancer also has a 1990 LeBaron convertible that I saved from getting junked and sold him so it gets to live with another K based car hahaha.

But yeah, Avalon is still here. Will trade for Mirage even though I really could use money more haha.
    My former rural postman used K-cars for decades. I think he was drawn to them, because of the front bench seats in some. They were very open on the front floor, too. It was easy to slide across the bench & drive the thing from the right. He may have had extra pedals added to the right? I just know it was all he used until he retired.

The current lady that delivers my mail uses a Nissan Cube. She told me that she can straddle the middle of the car while delivering mail & make it work.

Delivering mail would be the one job that would make me give up on owning a manual!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh yeah. I have a crap disease called gout and a bench seat is my friend when it comes to when that garbage flares up. Drove in the middle seat many a time.

That's why I have the Avalon, actually. But I haven't had a gout attack in a long time so that's why I'm selling it. I figure I can get a hand control for the accelerator for the red Mirage if I start having issues again or a right side accelerator pedal or something...

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Still have the Avalon though. Anybody want to trade me a Mirage for it? Hahaha. I really want a bright green one.
    Well then this one's for you:

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage - $3500 (Bloomington in)

Very nice little car to have
    5 speed manual transmission
    Runs and drives fine
    All powers
    Asking $3500 obo
    Please Call for location of the car
    Not sure the seller knows what they got - the description says it's a 2014 four cylinder sedan. Maybe it's one of those rare ones modified overseas. On the other hand they didn't mention a turbocharger or stickers so there's that. At least it has all powers. Maybe you can ask for a discount if they can't find that fourth cylinder.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Oh yeah. I have a crap disease called gout and a bench seat is my friend when it comes to when that garbage flares up. Drove in the middle seat many a time.

That's why I have the Avalon, actually. But I haven't had a gout attack in a long time so that's why I'm selling it. I figure I can get a hand control for the accelerator for the red Mirage if I start having issues again or a right side accelerator pedal or something...
    Wow! A Plasma Purple 5-speed ES with the factory body kit! That's a rare collectible Mirage right there.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Awwwww... if I had the extra scratch I'd be on my way to get that right now. Dammit!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Well then this one's for you:

2014 Mitsubishi Mirage - $3500 (Bloomington in)

Not sure the seller knows what they got - the description says it's a 2014 four cylinder sedan. Maybe it's one of those rare ones modified overseas. On the other hand they didn't mention a turbocharger or stickers so there's that. At least it has all powers. Maybe you can ask for a discount if they can't find that fourth cylinder.
    Outside of listing it as a 4 cylinder sedan (must not have changed the spark plugs themselves yet), it appears to be a nice Mirage. Very clean looking, good tires, etc... Plus, they seem open to offers.

That's the only color Mirage I wouldn't purchase, but that's me! Apparently, some like that color!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well, the Avalon sold. Guy who bought the Lancer... his friend came and got the Avalon. I'm going to pretend I don't see that bad ass pink Mirage up there because I, in theory, COULD go spend my savings/emergency fund on it but that would be completely foolish. I would, however, offer my red Mirage straight up for that pink machine. I almost want to ask... but... ugh...

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    More abused rental Mirages for me to acquire maybe? Hahaha I have too much stuff. I did have an unexpected sale though, my Dodge Lancer went to a new home today and I even made a little bit of money so that's good!

Still have the Avalon though. Anybody want to trade me a Mirage for it? Hahaha. I really want a bright green one.
    What year Avalon? Hit me up.