Quote Originally Posted by 2of9 View Post
I've only pumped gas twice in the last 41 days. March 27, we were to work from home. I refilled on April 8th; 87oct was $1.39 per gallon. On May 1, I refilled again from my last refill on April 8th. I did take 'drives for my own pleasure' as our state was totally okay to take drives. I usually fill up once a every other 8-9 days.

So far, the Mirage is doing good. Did an oil change in early April before The Battles of TP, so at least it wasn't too bad.

Currently, in Minnesota, we're still on a Stay-At-Home Order. Which I totally understand. There are some places that are slowly opening. But I just read that our 'social distancing' report card went from a 'A' to 'D' . It is pretty outrageous to see people NOT wearing masks and gloves at the grocery stores. Blows my mind that people aren't wearing, at the least, just masks. Wife and I try not to go out to stores and such but it's hard to when most deliveries are 1-2 weeks out.

Overall, I guess I've been practicing social distancing all my life lol. I do miss hanging out my car buddies but there are also weekly cruises and weekly birthday drivebys while practicing social distancing. Other than that, I really hope everyone else is doing good and not going super crazy about 5G and fake news stuff lol
l'd love to work from home, but l work at a factory. That's why l am going into IT and bc l really love helping people...bc of Covid-19 l have classes online and ln the states things are opening back up...Parks in Ohio are packed with people...there will always be people who go against orders can't wait to get done with Covid-19 and College...been going to Lakeland for 5 years bc of working full-time and sooo want to be over with school. Hope everyone is doing well.