Hi all,

I'm in the market to buy a used car and have narrowed down to 2 options: a 2014 Mirage DE or 2014 Versa Note SE. Both have around 60,000 mileage. Mirage DE (completely basic) out-the-door price is $5500 and Note SE (better trim) is $6000. I'm leaning more towards the Note (sorry) because it is roomier and I test drove it once and it was very comfortable (the seats in Mirage don't look as comfortable). But I'm also very interested in the Mirage (I actually like how the Mirage looks better). I like that the Mirage has higher mpg than the Note, and a $500 saving, but I live in Los Angeles and not sure how it can handle frequent hill driving? Plus, I like to take road trip to San Francisco and I'm not sure the Mirage would be able to handle the very steep inclines in San Francisco? I know the Note isn't that much more powerful, but from what I've read, it is more powerful than the Mirage, and more quiet. I haven't test driven a Mirage yet, and this dealership is 50 miles away from me. I would like to make the decision by tomorrow afternoon and I still don't know which car to go with. I haven't had a Mitsubishi or Nissan car before. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!