So, we just purchased a 2018 Mirage ES with 4,500miles. In the next few weeks I will most likely be ordering the 15" Koenig Lightning rims and Bridgestone Ecopia tires that have been recommended on this forum.

Now to my dilemma. I am going to have the TPMS sensors swapped into the new wheels. I have some storage space at our apartment that I could throw the "old" stock rims/tires into. I live in Florida, so there's no worry about winter tires. I don't know whether I should keep the stock setup as some kind of "just in case" measure or try and sell them right away, when they could bring the most money, having such low miles and a couple years old. I feel like they are not very valuable, but will be basically worthless if I store them for 6ish years, sell the car with the upgraded wheels and then try and sell the stock. But, I could always throw the stocks back on when I go to sell the car in the future and sell the upgraded set separately.

I guess I could just use some opinions on the matter, or maybe even a pro/con that I haven't thought of.
Thanks