I did some shuffling to reduce debt and took advantage of the stupid used car price bubble selling my 2019 Mirage SE to Carvana. Bought a 2015 Mirage ES with factory navigation from a Subaru dealer in Schaumburg... 103K on it one owner car. Anyway, pulled out of the dealer and the car shook like crazy and wouldn't ratio down. So they called Mitsu, checked the codes (P0841 indicating low fluid pressure), and Mitsu told them to change the fluid. They did, it didn't fix it, so they're going to unwind the deal and refund me. Dammit, I was hoping they would install a reman trans into the thing. The service manager told me when they dropped the pan that it wasn't full of metal shavings or anything so he was surprised with how it was acting. It was crazy how the car would buck and shake, eventually bouncing off the rev limiter if you kept your foot on the gas, and emitting a weird burnt smell hahaha. I tried to see if the dealer would sell me the thing extra cheap since the trans is toast but they want to send it to auction. Stupid.

But yeah, a one owner not beat to hell CVT trans totally pooched at 103K. From what I could tell calling the various places it went for service and having someone check Mitsu records to see if dealer service was performed, the car never had a trans fluid change in it's life. CHANGE THE DAMN FLUID OR IT WILL DIE.