Thread: Man, I love this little car.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Man, I love this little car.

I've had my little 2018 Mirage ES for about a year and a half, and I still love it.
    There are some cars that we buy and that feeling wears off pretty quickly. Buyers remorse, or just the realization that you bought junk. Well, this car hasn't failed to impress me yet! I get mid 40's mileage-wise, and it's far more comfortable than my old Toyota Echo. I've done a few factory upgrades and one aftermarket one to make it a little more my own, but to be honest even if I'd left it bone stock it would still be a great car.

I wish it got a fair shake as far as reviews go. There really isn't any other small car that comes close when it comes to milage, comfort, and price, not to mention reliablilty reports. I keep hearing that Mitsubishi is having issues here in the states with slow sales and I'd hate to think that someday these little cars may no longer be avalible here. My wife really really wants a yellow 2021 like the ones they have been showing on YouTube. While I like the 2018's front end better, she thinks those 2021's look cool.
    Anyway I just wanted to stop by and say that as an owner I can't say enough good things about these little cars!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mrfixit For This Useful Post:

2of9 (09-02-2020),Cobrajet (09-03-2020),inuvik (09-02-2020),Marklovski (09-06-2020),MetroMPG (09-03-2020),mitsumi (09-06-2020)