Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mitsu :: 2020 Mitsubishi Space Star "RedLine Edition" (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsu
    Mitsubishi
    Space Star "RedLine Edition"
    White
    Manual 5 speed

Mitsubishi Space Star "RedLine Edition" 1,2 MIVEC 80.
    5 doors hatchback.

Details

Factory body panel (side, front and rear skirt) 15" Wheel original Mitsubishi

•  

Stock interior from RedLine Edition

•  

Original 15" / 175 Mitsubishi alloy wheel.

Comments: 30 / Views: 19594
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hey Mitsu, what other mods are you considering on your Mirage? For me, after this winter I'm buying a 2015 hood and bumper and swapping then on my 2020. Will be a fun project and will make my car look more "Ralliart".

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    France
    Thanks
    Hello MirageRally, I was considering putting 16" or 17" wheel but after the advice of the member here, I think I am going to keep in 15". It's summer wheel so If it snow to much here I will probably buy 15" snow wheel.

I am going to buy seat cover but I fear they don't fit to my car. I want them for protecting the actual seat.
    I want to do some thing about my car but I don't want to change it too much. I hope I will find the inspiration here !
    Do you have some advice ?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsu For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (12-05-2020),MirageRally (12-05-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
    Hello MirageRally, I was considering putting 16" or 17" wheel but after the advice of the member here, I think I am going to keep in 15". It's summer wheel so If it snow to much here I will probably buy 15" snow wheel.

I am going to buy seat cover but I fear they don't fit to my car. I want them for protecting the actual seat.
    I want to do some thing about my car but I don't want to change it too much. I hope I will find the inspiration here !
    The Mirage/Space Star is an economical choice for saving money. Some modifications are expensive and don't return much change in performance. Other purchases such as quality floor mats and seat covers protect your investment. Your front seats both have protective airbags - if you look at buying seat covers, make sure they are compatible with those airbags.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post

Yea Eggman is right I wouldn't get seat covers on airbag seats. One thing about Mirages/Space Stars is they have a lot of airbags hidden all over the place. I might get a simple beaded seat thing the wooden beads.

I would consider getting some sort of bum pad thing possibly. My driver's seat is really worn out in my Mirage, and honestly I half live in my car during my short work week. So some sort of cloth cover may have saved it in the first place. Car mats too, without them my car mat tore where the clutch is.. and even wear down on the car floor. Edit sorry cheers eh invest in the rubber floor mats now.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    What about the seat covers that Mark found? Weren't they airbag compatible with the mirages? I can't find them in his thread anywhere... But I remember someone said they had seat covers that were were airbag compatible?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    What about the seat covers that Mark found? Weren't they airbag compatible with the mirages? I I can't find them in his thread anywhere... But I remember someone said they had seat covers that were were airbag compatible?
    Not sure if those are available overseas. Would be nice though.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (12-05-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh dang it! You might be right on that... Darn... Mitsubishi needs to start making stuff that's available globally... Not just available in one country or another.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Oh dang it! You might be right on that... Darn... Mitsubishi needs to start making stuff that's available globally... Not just available in one country or another.
    The Dash Design seat covers are not a Mitsubishi OEM product, but from an aftermarket vendor.

Also WeatherTech produces some of the finest floor mats for our cars. The Mitsubishi OEM upgraded mats come close according to forum members who have used them, and should be available globally.

They might be expensive, but are worth it if they help protect your investment.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (12-05-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Do they make DashDesign seat covers for France? And yeah I understand most stuff costs more money.... More quality=more $.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Do they make DashDesign seat covers for France?
    That's a good question. Don't see why not except for shipping. Suppose that's a question for the vendor?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (12-05-2020)