Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mitsu :: 2020 Mitsubishi Space Star "RedLine Edition" (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    Mitsu
    Mitsubishi
    Space Star "RedLine Edition"
    White
    Manual 5 speed

Mitsubishi Space Star "RedLine Edition" 1,2 MIVEC 80.
    5 doors hatchback.

Details

Factory body panel (side, front and rear skirt) 15" Wheel original Mitsubishi

•  

Stock interior from RedLine Edition

•  

Original 15" / 175 Mitsubishi alloy wheel.

Comments: 43 / Views: 21529
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 2,143 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Not sure if those are available overseas. Would be nice though.
    Custom made seat covers from Dash Design were cheaper @ rockauto.com than direct from the factory.

If you look at price options on the top of rockauto.com, they list currency for various parts of the world. Look at "Show Prices in" on their website. That would lend me to believe they will ship anywhere. I would surely inquire about it or just try to place an order. This is where I obtained mine from -

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...eat+cover,1316

For more information on choices -

https://www.dashdesigns.com/

The seat covers are designed with air bags in mind.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    The Dash Design seat covers are not a Mitsubishi OEM product, but from an aftermarket vendor.

Also WeatherTech produces some of the finest floor mats for our cars. The Mitsubishi OEM upgraded mats come close according to forum members who have used them, and should be available globally.
    I put the Mitsubishi all weather floor mats in the Pumpkin when I bought it new. While they may be OK for warmer climates, I immediately upgraded to the Weathertech front mats because the OEM ones do not protect the dead pedal area from salt stains & water from your boots in the Ontario winter.. (Salt is cheeper than plowing here)... I recommend the Weathertechs...
    I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.4 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 1,129 Posts
    Yes, get the Weathertechs.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Belgium
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsu View Post
    Thank you. I love your red one too. What kind of option do you can get in Belgium ? Ask me if you need any information about the skirts.
    In Belgium we have 5 different variations.

1. Inform = basic 1.0 mt
    2. Invite = 1.0 mt also
    3. Intense = 1.2 mt or cvt
    4. Diamond Edition = tesame as Intense
    5. Instyle = 1.2 CVT only

The Instyle is the full spec.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Just weighing in on the weatherproof floormat discussion here:

OEM's are nice, but as someone pointed out above they made the strange decision to not cover the driver's side footrest area, meaning your carpets will be getting all dirty anyway.

That being said, the rubber material on the OEM ones is very soft and has no lip, meaning it looks nice, stays in place, and doesn't ever get caught on your shoes getting in and out of the car. My mother had Weathertech floormats in her car and, while functional, were annoying eyesores that I ended up catching with my toes every time I got in and out.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,849 Times in 2,149 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PityOnU View Post
    My mother had Weathertech floormats in her car and, while functional, were annoying eyesores that I ended up catching with my toes every time I got in and out.
    I haven’t had this problem with my WeatherTechs.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    France
    Thanks
    Hello everyone. Mitsu is going well, I am still enjoying it very much. Winter season is coming soon and I am looking for winter tires.
    I want to keep my rims with summer tires, so I need new rims. Here is the annoying parts : I don't understand wich one I need to buy in order to mount winter tires.

My stock rims are 15x5, ET46, 4X100 mounting holes. I can't find similar rims in aftermarket. What do you all use? I prefer simple iron rim than aluminium one, but if there is no choice I will go for aluminium rims. Thank you everybody for your consideration.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,849 Times in 2,149 Posts
    Hello everyone. Mitsu is going well, I am still enjoying it very much. Winter season is coming soon and I am looking for winter tires.
    I want to keep my rims with summer tires, so I need new rims. Here is the annoying parts : I don't understand wich one I need to buy in order to mount winter tires.

My stock rims are 15x5, ET46, 4X100 mounting holes. I can't find similar rims in aftermarket. What do you all use? I prefer simple iron rim than aluminium one, but if there is no choice I will go for aluminium rims. Thank you everybody for your consideration.
    Hello Mitsu. Sourcing another set of rims can be a frustrating experience, and expensive if forced to buy new. Take a look at this thread for ideas on used rims and maybe you can find a set at a nearby scrap yard at a good price.

Wheels: What Else Fits the Mirage? (With photos)

I don't know how the French market works, there may be laws against using rims that were designed for other vehicles.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    France
    Thanks
    Thank you for your advice, when I find the good exemple I will bring my reference here too so it will help other.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 2,143 Posts

We have tire/wheel vendors who will sort out which rims would fit a particular car. Even though I have a base level Mirage with 14" rims, I could shop for 15" rims by entering a Mirage trim level that came with 15" rims.

Example - If I search for a 2017 Mirage GT on Tire Rack, I would see 15" rims that would fit my 2017 Mirage ES.

You may need to be a little flexible on the rim width, because 5" wide aftermarket rims are rare (for us at least).

As a general guide -
    5" wide rims are good for 155-185 mm tires
    5.5" wide rims are good for 165-195 mm tires
    6" wide rims are good for 175-205 mm tires

My guess is most are using 175-185 mm tires on Mirages with 15" rims.

Using Tire Rack as an example (choices that came up for 15" Mirage rims) -

5" = 0
    5.5" = 2
    6" =10
    6.5" = 17
    7" = 26

I wouldn't use a 6.5+" wide rim on a Mirage. 6.5+" rims belong on vehicles like my Subaru Forester. Narrower rims do limit choices, but there are more small cars in Europe. I would think that might give you more choices?

Used Mirage factory rims from a salvage yard may be the best pick!